ECOPHONIC ECOSPEAKER, S.L., with C.I.F B88536081 and registered office in Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid), calle del Oro, number 7, is the owner of this website, and with whom any purchase would be contracted according to the terms and conditions expressed below.
The purpose of this section is to define the terms and conditions of purchase on the commercial transactions carried out in our store www.ecophonic.com, domain operated by ECOPHONIC ECOSPEAKER, S.L.
These terms and conditions, together with your order confirmation, constitute the contract between www.ecophonic.com and the customer for the supply of products. It is will understand that the customer agrees with the general conditions that will be provide in this text from the moment you accept that you have read and are agreement with these Terms and Conditions.
Placing of orders
The following steps will be followed to formalize an order:
- Add the selected product(s) to the "shopping cart".
- Fill in section 1 "ACCOUNT". At least the following fields must be filled in marked with an asterisk. In the "Delivery preferences" field, it is include any comments deemed appropriate in order to clarify any delivery related issue (Supplementary data of the address, Timetable preferential delivery...).
- Once you have filled in section 1 "ACCOUNT", click on the "SAVE" so that paragraph 2 "SHIPMENT OPTIONS" is displayed.
- Accept these "Terms and Conditions".
- Select the form of payment to pay the order.
- If the order has been processed correctly, the Customer will receive on his account mail a confirmation message of the same with a reference code of that order.
Contents and information of the website
www.ecophonic.com reserves the right to modify at any time the commercial conditions presented on its website regarding prices, promotions or discounts. Users who have made a purchase with before reviewing these terms and conditions of employment in case would have undergone some modification.
In the cases in which some error of information or the will of www.ecophonic.com, it was not possible for the I would proceed immediately with its correction. If any such mistake had caused you to make a bad buying decision, www.ecophonic.com will will inform the customer of the error and the customer will have the right to cancel the purchase at no cost to you.
The photographs respect the essence of the product as much as possible, but differences in tone or finish may occur due to the nature of the wood from which we manufacture our products. For this reason, www.ecophonic.com is not responsible for any differences that may exist between the product shown and the original product as a result of the characteristics of the wood.
Prices and taxes
The prices of the products displayed on the website include the tax on Value Added Tax (VAT) and shipping costs
Methods of payment
Purchases made can be paid for by credit card, bank card, bank debit or Paypal. All these payment solutions are completely secure. The Orders will be processed as soon as the payment is validated.
The buyer's bank details will not be kept under any circumstances.
Form, costs and delivery times
Orders will be delivered to the address indicated on the order form, so www.ecophonic.com assumes no responsibility when the delivery cannot take place as a result of the data provided not are correct, inaccurate or incomplete.
The customer undertakes to make possible the delivery of the requested order by providing a delivery address to which the requested order can be delivered within of the usual goods delivery schedule. In the event of non-compliance by part of this obligation, www.ecophonic.com will not have any responsibility for the delay or impossibility of delivery of the order.
In the case of not being able to start the processing of the order due to not being available the requested product the buyer will be informed punctually of this incident, with a commitment to resolve it as soon as possible.
By virtue of the legislation on Land Transport Management, it is incumbent upon the client to verify the products at the reception and to expose all the reservations and claims that may be justified in the document of receipt of delivery.
Orders from Spain and Portugal
Shipping costs are included in the price of the product.
Orders to Spain and Portugal will be delivered through Envialia's courier service within 1 to 2 working days.
For the cases in which it is not possible to deliver the order, we will make a second delivery attempt free of charge. If after this second attempt would also not have been possible to deliver the order, the customer you can contact the courier agency at the telephone number which will be indicated in the sms you will receive from the agency itself at the time of start the sending process.
Orders to other European Union countries
Shipping will cost € 5.90 up to € 55 purchase. Upon exceeding this amount, shipping will be free.
Orders to any country in the European Union, except Spain and Portugal, will be delivered by registered letter through the postal service of Correos within 2 to 3 working days.
In cases where it is not possible to deliver the order by hand, the The subsequent processing will be the one that in each country has implemented the service of Post office.
Orders from other countries (USA, Mexico, Colombia, etc.)
Shipping will cost € 10.90 up to € 55 purchase. When this amount is exceeded, shipping will be free.
Orders to any country in the rest of the world except the European Union, Spain and Portugal, will be delivered by registered letter through the Post Office within approximately 7 to 14 working days.
For those cases in which it is not possible to deliver the order by hand, the subsequent processing will be the one implemented in each country by the Post Office service agreed with the Post Office.
Very important! Although it does not usually happen, it should be noted that the destination country may apply the corresponding tariff rate and that, in this case, it is the responsibility of the recipient of the package to pay such amounts imposed by the reference country.
In compliance with the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, the warranty against manufacturing defects is 24 months. This warranty includes the replacement of an identical product, as well as transport costs corresponding to the new shipment and those derived from the return of the product defective.
The warranty does not include defects or flaws due to improper use or handling of the material or the wear and tear produced by a use normal of it.
The processing of the guarantee must be requested by e-mail to email@example.com and within 72 hours a website manager will will contact the client to start the process.
In case of withdrawal from the purchase, the buyer will have a period of 14 days to exercise their right to withdraw from the purchase contract and return the product purchased without the need to give any reason. The date of the receipt proof of delivery will serve for the purposes of calculating the time limit.
Products that have been customized at the customer's request will not be returned unless they are defective.
Returns can be processed in the following two ways
a) By sending the product to ECOPHONIC ECOSPEAKER, S.L. with address in Pozuelo de Alarcón (28223), calle del Oro, number 7.
b) Communicating by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org the intention to return the product. In this case a person responsible for the website will contact the buyer to process the return process.
The costs of returning the product will be paid by the buyer. The product returned must be delivered in perfect condition and in its original packaging.
By way of exception, the right of withdrawal shall not apply where of products manufactured according to customer specifications or clearly that, due to their nature, cannot be returned to the manufacturer.
Once we receive the returned product we will proceed, within a maximum of 3 days, to the refund of the amount by transfer to the bank account that we provided by the buyer.
Obligations of the buyer
The buyer is committed to providing truthful information about the data requested in the user registration or order forms.
Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with the current legislation. In the event of any conflict or discrepancy in the interpretation or application of these terms and conditions of contract, the shall be in accordance with the applicable legal provisions on jurisdiction competent.
In all cases, both parties submit, with express waiver of any another jurisdiction, to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
ECOPHONIC ECOSPEAKER, S.L., with registered office at Calle Oro 7 - 1 planta - Húmera - 28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid) is responsible for processing the personal data provided during the purchase process in order to manage the contractual relationship, deliver the orders received, invoice and collect payment, as well as send information on the status of the order and handle returns and complaints. This processing is carried out because it is necessary to comply with the contractual relationship established with the purchase and because the company has a legitimate interest in keeping you informed in the case of sending commercial information on similar products.
In the case of providing data from third parties to indicate the shipping address, you must do so with their consent.
Your data will be provided to the transport company to proceed with the shipment and to the Tax Office if necessary for compliance with tax obligations. In the case of a complaint, information will be provided to the corresponding Consumer Attention Office.
The data will be kept as long as they are necessary to meet the responsibilities arising from the purchase.
You also have the following rights:
- Access to your data, obtaining confirmation of whether or not it is being processed.
- The rectification of those that are incomplete or not exact.
- The deletion of your data when not necessary, established by law, withdraw your consent or oppose the treatment, among other reasons.
- The opposition to the processing for reasons based on your personal circumstances, in which case, once these reasons have been analysed, the processing will be stopped, or at your simple request in the event that your data are being processed for promotional purposes.
- The limitation of the processing while assessing whether other rights should be taken into account, opposes their deletion, or wants them to be kept for the exercise or defence of your claims.
- The portability of the data to obtain in electronic format the personal data you have provided us with and those we have obtained during your relationship with the company.
- Not to be subject to automated individual decisions to contest any decision that you believe may affect your rights and freedoms or legitimate interests and that was based on an automated decision, including profiling. You may request to exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com providing a copy of your identity document and indicating your name and surname, an address for notification purposes and the right you wish to exercise. You may also withdraw your consent to the processing for which it was necessary or file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) if you consider that the processing of your data does not comply with the law.